Palazzo Cusani is a seventeenth-century palace in Milan, renovated for the first time between 1712 and 1719 and a second time between 1775 and 1779. Historically belonging to the Porta Nuova district, it is located in via Brera 13-15.
Seat of the Command of the III Army Corps until 2004, it is currently the headquarters of the NATO representation in Milan. Since 2012 it has also been the headquarters of the Lombardy Army Military Command.
Sebino Chiusure supplied a 43db soundproof door coplanar on both sides, worked in bas-relief on the pull side to form 3 squares and smooth on the push side which was laid on the existing marble. Sebino also supplied the worked architraves, the capital and the feet on the pull side.